Residential lending is a complex and ever-changing industry, which can make it difficult to know if you’re getting the best deal on your mortgage. When you’re looking to buy or refinance a home, it’s important to shop around for the best mortgage rate. But with so many residential lending institutions to choose from, it can be hard to know who to trust. Some things to look for when choosing a lender include a good reputation, competitive rates, and a history of helping people like you successfully navigate the home-buying or refinancing process.
At the Colorado Real Estate Financing Group, we are brokers, which means we are not tied to any one specific financial institution. This enables us to shop wholesale rates for all of our customers, ensuring you get the best possible rate on their mortgage.
Residential mortgage lending can be used to purchase a primary residence, secondary residence, or investment property. There are many different types of residential mortgage loans available, each with its own set of terms and conditions and the right type of loan for you will depend on your individual circumstances and financial goals.
- Fixed-rate mortgages are the most popular, and these loans offer predictable monthly payments and protection from rising interest rates.
- Adjustable-rate mortgages have monthly payments that can increase or decrease over time, depending on changes in the market.
- FHA loans are government-insured loans that are available to first-time homebuyers and those with low down payments.
- USDA loans are available to buyers in rural areas who meet certain income guidelines.
- VA loans are available to veterans and active-duty military personnel.
No matter what type of residential mortgage loan you are looking for, we can help you find the right loan for your needs. Contact us today or fill out your residential loan application here.
The Colorado Real Estate Finance Group, Inc.
6075 South Quebec Street, Suite #100
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Phone: (303) 770-2262
Toll Free: (866) 423-0564
Fax: (303) 770-2276
NMLS # 290176